A leading global organisation within its industry are looking for an FP&A Controller to be based in Central London.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to Directors including annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and delivering of month end reports which show performance of the business v plan/forecast.
Key responsibilities include;
- Set up and produce monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Support the Directors in developing project specific cost models and associated reporting
- Produce analysis and insightful commentary to enable understanding of actual results v budget/forecast and Prior Year on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain monthly rolling forecasts, challenging forecast assumptions and identifying risks and opportunities in forward projects
- Working with Directors to agree on budget and forecast timelines, defining clearly what needs to be done and by who
- Manage ad-hoc analytical requests from multiple stakeholders including FD, CFO and MD
The organisation is known for swift progression and this role is likely to lead to progression into Head of FP&A within 12 – 18 months.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have experience of business partnering to senior finance/directors and strong analysis and presentation skills. Previous experience working for a complex multi-national business would be beneficial, not essential and you will also have proven experience of analysing large sets of data, identifying key trends and communicating findings to senior management.
£447 per day