Director of Group Financial Planning & Analysis
HedgerWay are retained on the search for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to join a fast-growing and acquisitive energy and industrials company. The business has operations across several international markets and has an active pipeline of M&A deals which will increase their global coverage even further.
There is significant scope for shaping this role to how you see it working best with a focus on challenging the status-quo. The Group’s CFO is seeking an FP&A specialist who has operated globally to take the lead on these activities and supercharge their capabilities, ultimately improving how the board makes business decisions to achieve their common goals.
Reporting into the Group CFO in London, the Director of FP&A will be responsible for leading a team in all aspects of financial planning and forecasting, including the development of new financial planning processes and systems, as well as:
- Challenging business performance and providing timely insight to the Executive Committee.
- Developing and enhancing daily, weekly, and monthly information tools for CEO, CFO and Executive Committee including dashboards and other relevant reports
- Driving enhancements in business intelligence and corporate reporting including the adoption of a revised approach to Executive and Board level management information
- Developing a “best in class” FP&A team and processes
- The mentoring and development of the members of the Group’s FP&A function
- Providing support to the in-country Finance teams, as required, to expand and grow these business units
- Supporting Corporate Affairs with the preparation of stakeholder presentations at reporting periods and on an ad-hoc basis
- Leading ad-hoc projects, including support for M&A and strategic initiatives
In an ideal scenario we are searching for a bilingual (or someone who has worked in a dual-language environment) French and English-speaking Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA or equivalent) who has significant expertise in management reporting, planning and performance management, team leadership and knows what best practice looks like for a company in the energy, industrials, or extractive industries. Strong business partnering skills and the ability to influence, and effect change across all levels of the business are important.
A competitive basic salary and overall benefits package is on offer which will include annual bonus and long term incentive plans, pension, healthcare etc.
£490 per day