Interim Finance Project Manager
HedgerWay are working with a Global Business who are currently going through an extensive transformation and are looking to appoint a project lead for one of their key workstreams within the programme.
The new appointee will be leading a team in the delivery of key transformation objectives, centred around the rationalisation of legal entities, working closely with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the objectives are defined, scoped and delivered on time and within target (cost/quality).
- Leading the team to deliver the reduction in legal entities within the agreed timescales & costs, ensuring the needs and benefits of the wider programme are included in that plan
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of the entire project team and ensuring all secondary functions that are involved are clear on requirements (Legal, Tax, Payroll, etc.)
- Creating and obtaining approval for project business cases in the language of “benefits, risks & costs”, creating a clear reporting and tracking framework to be used in consistently throughout the project.
- Providing hands-on expertise and support to the project and diverse wider teams (legal, tax, transactions etc.)
- Ensuring strong governance frameworks are in place to manage the project and support decision making protocol
- Creating and maintain all relevant documentation for issue, risk, and dependency management and ensuring this tool(s) is used collaboratively across the programme
- Working with and managing key stakeholder relationships whilst liaising, and advising the steering committee, ensuring top-down sponsorship remains strong throughout.
The ideal candidate for the role will be a qualified accountant, with strong project management experience working with Finance Projects or Finance Transformation. They will have evidenced delivery experience from within a large and cross-functional project, ideally with entity rationalisation experience. This role requires an individual who can effectively play 2 roles; the leader, stakeholder manager, influencer and the other, hands-on, delivery focused and in the detail.
Please get in touch with Reece Aitkins to discuss this assignment in more depth: email@example.com
We will review the application within the next 24 hours to arrange an initial discussion. If you have not heard from us within those timescales, please consider this application unsuccessful on this occasion.
£490 per day