HedgerWay are working with a Global Business who are currently going through an extensive transformation and are seeking support within one of the key workstreams.
This new appointee will provide broad, project based financial analysis and project support across the transformation initiatives, acting as a key partner between the project team and core finance functions.
You will be working with a variety of internal cross-functional stakeholders, offering hands-on support across a range of areas:
- Balance sheet clean up, gathering contractual documentation, in-depth analysis of financial risks, journal adjustments, supporting the development of models (valuations), working with legal and company secretarial teams
- Providing regular project updates and communications to relevant teams and steering committee and advising on the approach and highlighting key risks and issues
- Providing key financial support for particular entities where required: accounts preparation, VAT returns and analysis
- Acting as the key liaison for senior stakeholder and leadership enquiries/progress review
- Ensuring Risks, Issues and Decision log is built and maintained, ensuring escalations and mitigations are completed as appropriate.
- Supporting with various ad-hoc finance transformation activities across the programme as directed by the Workstream Lead.
The role requires a technically strong, qualified accountant that has worked within projects or transformation environments previously (Entity Rationalisation or similar experience would be ideal), that can quickly build relationships and work in a collaborative cross-functional team. The new appointee will need to be hands-on, work independently and solve problems as they arise, ensuring deadlines are met and communications are slick.
Please get in touch with Reece Aitkins to discuss this assignment in more depth: email@example.com
We will review the application within the next 24 hours to arrange an initial discussion. If you have not heard from us within those timescales, please consider this application unsuccessful on this occasion.