HedgerWay are currently partnered with a newly formed Joint Venture division of a global construction company who are recruiting for an Accountant to be based in Central London.
The company has over 30,000 employees worldwide with just over 3,000 employees in the UK and global revenue of over £15billion. The Accountant role will be working for a newly formed JV that is focused on quality, sustainable homes at a lower cost and the position has come about due to an increase in workload and projects and a recent promotion within the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing timely monthly management accounts including variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Management the year end audit process
- Daily journal and cashbook postings and responsible for purchase ledger
- Work closely with the project team in the production of project cost to date analysis and forecasts
- Regularly review actuals to forecast and to understand reason for cost overruns / savings
- Support / prepare information required for the quarterly forecast process
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and either be coming from Big 4 / Top 20 practice firm or trained within industry. Previous experience in the Construction / Property sector is beneficial, not essential.
£490 per day