Fund Controller - Real Estate Investment
A highly entrepreneurial real estate investor who we’ve been proud to support through their recent growth years, during which they have achieved some incredible goals and are now on the brink of their next big push. As they enter an acquisitive phase of their next investment cycle, with committed capital, their AUM will grow by £10-15bn.
- As Fund Controller, you will take responsibility for managing a newly launched European focused, multi-jurisdictional funds alongside a selection of smaller single jurisdiction funds.
- As part of an established and highly skilled team, you’ll work closely with the fund managers and key stakeholders to support the acquisitions and structuring during a significant growth curve.
- Oversight of fund financial reporting, providing guidance and advice to internal and external finance teams
- Project Management – to support the ongoing development of the business, there will be the opportunity to be involved key international systems and process development projects.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/Equivalent) with strong European Real Estate accounting experience and involvement with the buying and selling of companies and assets.
- You’ll be seeking a fast paced, dynamic environment where the landscape can evolve rapidly, and priorities will need to be redrawn. This is therefore a role that will not be routine in nature and will require an agile approach and outlook.
£490 per day