Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
A multinational commodities trader which is embarking on a renewed phase of strategic growth is searching for a Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join its London HQ. This is a first time hire reporting directly to the Group CFO, providing the incumbent with an opportunity to design and shape a best-in-class FP&A offering including the hiring and development of a team. We are seeking to speak with energetic and driven FP&A specialists who have deep expertise in stakeholder engagement, planning and performance management and the ability to support a geographically dispersed leadership team.
In a broad reaching role, you will become a trusted business partner providing hands-on and strategic support, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Design and setup of an FP&A function with associated reporting, planning and performance structures
- Production of high-quality management information in a timely manner for the group leadership team
- Maintaining highly effective key relationships with the Business Unit executive teams
- Production of financial models to provide challenge and review of existing and future plans, enabling the SLT to make better-informed decisions
- Management of ad-hoc projects as directed by SLT
- Coaching and mentoring of team members and providing guidance to the business on best practice FP&A
To be considered, we are searching for candidates (ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent) who have international experience in group / regional level FP&A leadership positions and have the ability and attitude to setup a new function within an existing group. Whilst sector agnostic, industrials or natural resources would be advantageous. Experience with Hyperion, SAP or another large, complex ERP system is a must have. On offer is a competitive basic salary plus annual bonus, pension, healthcare and a hybrid working model.
£490 per day