Senior Group Financial Reporting Manager
We are exclusively partnering with a multinational, private equity backed client as they seek to appoint a new Senior Group Financial Reporting Manager, based in London. The business operates at pace, completing multiple mid-market acquisitions internationally every year and this represents an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual to make their mark in a group financial leadership role acting as a de-facto no.2 to the Group Financial Controller in a business going through a period of strategic growth and change.
This role will provide front line support to the finance leadership team through the delivery of external and internal financial reporting, accounting for complex transactions (M&A / Debt / new business) and maintaining accurate accounting standards. With a high-quality team to lead and genuine opportunities for progression both in London and overseas, this represents an exciting next step for a technically sharp and career focused senior accountant.
Through leading a team of direct and indirect reports, there will be a varied set of responsibilities and you will work on projects to help create efficiencies and improve the quality of reporting to ensure there is more time for value-add activities.
As an overview to the role:
- Becoming a trusted partner to the business by developing relationships with the global finance teams where you will work cross functionally on a range of complex projects including M&AD, contracts, and debt financing initiatives
- The on-time delivery of the statutory reporting requirements for the Group, ensuring a sound and robust controls framework is in place, adhering to the Group’s accounting policies
- The preparation of the Group’s consolidated financials, demonstrating your expertise in IFRS matters and the management of the quarterly and annual reports
- The management of several ongoing improvement projects related to internal controls, systems, and overall efficiencies across the team
- Nurturing and developing a high potential Group Finance team, enabling the business to grow from within and promote talented employees throughout the international finance team
It is anticipated that the incoming Senior Manager will be a practice trained Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA including significant PQE) with deep expertise in international financial reporting standards and improvement projects for a complex, global business. The ability to mix technical financial matters with commercial insights will be key, and as such the business is searching for a confident communicator, who has the energy and drive to get to grips with a rapidly evolving organisation whose backers have an appetite for significant further growth.
£490 per day