Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is intended to supplement, and not replace, the various guidelines and documents that HedgerWay hold on specific laws, rules, regulations and policies, of which all directors and employees should be aware.
All Directors and Employees must:
- Act with honesty, ethics and integrity, avoiding actual or apparent conflicts of interest in personal and professional relationships except as otherwise disclosed
- As is required and/or necessary to conduct their duties, provide colleagues with information that is accurate, truthful, complete, objective, relevant, timely, and understandable, and be unafraid to present a contrary opinion;
- Comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies, including, without limitation, with regard to all mandatory public disclosures;
- Act in good faith, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing independent judgment to be subordinated;
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of employment;
- Deal fairly with all customers, suppliers, partners, competitors and employees. No person should take unfair advantage of any other person through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts or any other unfair dealing practice. Stealing proprietary information, misusing trade secret information that was obtained without the owner’s consent, or inducing such disclosures by past or present employees of other companies is prohibited;
- Not, directly or indirectly, use bribes or other corrupt practices in conducting business to influence any other employee, customer, supplier, partner or competitor;
- Conduct interactions within or without the organisation with complete respect and professionalism;
- Be accountable for adherence to this Code of Conduct and otherwise proactively promote ethical and honest behaviour within the workplace, and
- Promptly report suspected violations of this Code of Conduct to senior management or other bodies as applicable.