Statutory Compliance Finance Manger - EMEA
A leading global organisation within its industry sector are looking for a Statutory Compliance Finance Manger to come in and cover its EMEA region.
Based in Central London, you will be responsible for managing statutory compliance across all legal entities within EMEA and developing, documenting and implementing stat accounting policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure processes and policies are updated periodically and communicated to the team
- Maintain up to date tracker of all EMEA entities holding information on responsibilities, deadline, filings etc.
- Ensure recurring reports are accurately run and provided to senior leadership
- Update information regarding statutory filing deadlines
- Identify and communicate to management key risks around compliance
- Liaise with Financial Controllers and Advisory team to confirm workflows are appropriate
- Ensure correct accounting treatment for entity changes are accurately prepared, documented and completed
- Liaise with tax to ensure consistent EMEA reporting
- Maintains system to be an accurate single point of reference for entities and compliance
- Work with local teams to overcome barriers to timely clean audit completions
- Co-ordinate any further changes to auditors/ engagement letters/ fee approvals/ overruns as required
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have previous experience working with US GAAP and SOX. They are also looking for someone that has experience of working in a large complex or corporate business and has the ability to shape, lead and influence senior management.
£447 per day