Growing Gaming business based in East London is looking for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join its dynamic Finance team.
This role will report directly into the CFO and is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to build on previous career experiences and to take overall control of the integrity of the financial ledgers of a dynamic, fast-growing start up company. The successful candidate will assist with the efficient running of the Finance function by improving current working practices, streamlining financial close cycles, provide first point of contact for VAT queries, improve, adjust and document current practices and control compliance with the accounting standards and legislation.
** The office are based in Stratford, and although there is room for some flexibility, the team is currently working 5 days a week in the office **
• Control the integrity of the balance sheet, general and nominal ledgers for all sites within the company.
• Improving and maintaining process of balance sheet accounts reconciliation to provide transparent picture for assets and liabilities of the company at any time.
• Ensure that adequate accounting processes and procedures are in place and being monitored for compliance. Review and document of current process flows
• Various month end tasks including sales reconciliation, prepayments, fixed assets and closing the ledgers.
• Providing advice to the business on VAT queries
• Submission of VAT returns and any other statutory declarations
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and annual financial statements. Managing workflow for annual audit and communication with the auditors.
• Preparation and monitoring of monthly cash flow forecast for review by the Board to ensure working capital requirements are met
• Data preparation for corporation tax computation and primary liaison to answer corporation tax queries following review
CFO - PE Backed Distribution Group - Midlands Location: East Midlands Salary: £200k + package + equity We are running a search for a P.E backed, leading distribution company in the Midlands.
Divisional F.D - Property Services & F.M Group (Remote Working) Location: All Salary: To £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits This is an opportunity to join a leading Property Services Group overseeing a high profile EMEA client.
Financial Controller - Listed Property Group Location: Central London Salary: £100,000 - £130,000 DOE + Bonuses and Bens This international Property Group continue to expand their global footprint and are currently looking for a high calibre Controller to join their team.
Financial Controller - 12 Month FTC Location: Central London Salary: Up to £80k + bonus + benefits HedgerWay is currently supporting a global media business looking to hire a Financial Controller on a 12-month Fixed Term contract.
Senior Investment Analyst Location: Central London Salary: Up to £90k + bonus + benefits HedgerWay is exclusively partnering with an investments business who are looking to hire a Senior Investment Analyst
Senior Commercial Finance Manager Location: London City Salary: c.£65,000 plus bonuses and benefits Leading Property company based in the City of London is looking for a an experienced and qualified individual to join its Commercial Finance team as a Snr Finance Manager
Senior Finance Professionals met in the last 4 weeks
The average salary of candidates placed
Combined Accountancy and Finance recruitment experience of our team
Average Interim rate placed
£490 per day
£490 per day
Exclusive Mandates Completed