Snr FP&A Analyst
High-growth Fintech is looking for a qualified and experienced FP&A specialist to join its talented and dynamic Finance team as a Snr FP&A Analyst.
REporting to the VP finance in a FP&A Team of 2, you will be responsible for the production of budgets, forecasts and analysis of the Group’s operations at both a global and regional level. You will then communicate these results to senior management in monthly and quarterly management meetings, discussing the actual and predicted future performance of the business and supporting any additional analytical work required on an ad-hoc basis by senior business stakeholders.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for the FP&A team’s processes, maintaining a focus on improving upon or implementing new processes in the business so as to drive efficiencies and further improve our output.
The ideal candidate for this role will be well organised and ambitious, with a track record of solving problems and taking the initiative to find solutions independently where information is not readily available. Advanced Excel skills and prior experience working in a Fintech or High Growth business are highly desirable, as is background using SQL or data visualisation tools to analyse large volumes of data. Duties:
● Partner with departments in the creation and maintenance of sub models to support key revenue and cost line items throughout the business
● Prepare monthly management accounts and performance packs for senior stakeholders
● Prepare sensitivity and stress testing packs and impact assessments to provide further insight into the material drivers of business performance
● Provide analysis of performance against forecasts, identifying trends and providing detailed commentary to senior management
● Partner with departments to analyse performance and providing insight to senior stakeholders
● Prepare ad hoc analysis for senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
Forecast & Budgeting
● Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
● Partner with departments throughout the forecasting process and to develop and own cost models to support team in communicating and understanding their financials
● Design, agree and implement continual improvements to the planning process, aligning business needs and introducing innovations to the process
● Take a leading role in the direction of the FP&A function, owning future projects to improve the efficiency and output of the team
● Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 3+ years PQE
● Solid FP&A experience from a Fintech/SaaS and/or High Growth company
● Advanced Excel skills with experience preparing financial models, forecasts and analytics
● Experience using SQL and data visualisation software
● Ambitious and driven individual with a track record of improving and/or developing business processes
● Strong communication skills with experience presenting financial information to senior stakeholders
● Comfortable working with and interpreting large data sets
What you'll get in return
● Ownership of the financial model and direct impact on business decisions
● Encouraged to take ownership and drive improvements to build a best-in-class FP&A function
● Opportunities to grow and progress
● 28 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
● Private Healthcare through Vitality and a generous Pension
● Annual Learning Budget and anniversary rewards
Group Financial Controller Location: Central London Salary: £110k-£120k plus benefits Group Financial Controller - Multi Site Hospitality Company
Senior Associate - Corporate Finance Location: Central London Salary: Up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits A FTSE Listed Real Estate company are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate to join their Corporate Finance Team based in Central London.
Finance Director - FTSE Listed Housebuilder Location: South West Salary: Circa £100,000 + Outstanding Bonus (50-80%) + Bens This is the opportunity to join an award winning and market leading Housebuilder as their Finance Director overseeing the fast growing Wessex Region for the Group.
Finance Director Location: Central London Salary: £90k-£110k plus bonus Finance Director - Growing Healthcare Company
Management Accountant - Global Business Location: Central London Salary: Up to £70k + benefits HedgerWay is partnering with a global business in its search for a Management Accountant to join the team. This is a key hire for the business, and you will support the Financial C...
C-Suite Finance Business Partner -- Property Group Location: London West End Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits A rare opportunity has come about business partnering the Executive Team of this listed International Property Group.
Senior Finance Professionals met in the last 4 weeks
The average salary of candidates placed
Combined Accountancy and Finance recruitment experience of our team
Average Interim rate placed
£490 per day
£490 per day
Exclusive Mandates Completed
Contact in Confidence
© HedgerWay Senior Financial Recruitment. Company number: 10464960. VAT Reg No: 257011235. Registered in England and Wales.
Recruitment Website by RecruiterWEB